Well-appointed indoor arena, lighted outdoor arena, access to trails.
Hunt-seat & Dressage, students 7 – adults, beginners to advanced riders,
in La Plata, MD. Stall available for your horse. Lease horses available.
Submit resume to: email@example.com
Linden Farm is offering free, clean manure while supply lasts. Manure will be self load so please bring something in which you can transport the manure in. You can come by between 8am – 12pm or 2-4 p.m.
At this time, Linden Farm is open for lessons and independent riding for boarders and leasers. However we ask that all riders obey the following protocols while at the barn.
- All riders should wear riding gloves
- We have Nutrile gloves available at the barn entrance for those who don’t have them or have forgotten them
- All riders should wear masks until they are mounted. Then they may put masks in their pockets because the height of the horse separates them from the instructor.
- For riders who don’t have masks, we have adult and children’s sizes at the entrance table. We ask for a $5 donation to cover cost if you take one of our masks which are washable.
- There is a basket of hand sanitizer packets on the entrance table.
- Riders are asked to saddle soap their tack after use.
- We have been informed that the use of saddle soap serves the same purpose as washing your hands except this is for tack.
- There are two spray bottles of surgical disinfectant for anyone wanting to disinfect their clothes or riding gloves before leaving the barn.
All barn doors have been opened since March 13 to allow for the continuous circulation of fresh air.
Over the past several weeks some of our Linden riders had the opportunity to take part in a 3 part fox hunting clinic put together by De La Brooke Fox Hounds. Our riders were able to meet and interact with the foxhounds, learn the proper etiquette and attire for fox hunting, and take part in a cubbing which is a training session for both horse and hound. Riders were also able to enjoy the beautiful scenery of Mount Victoria where the clinic took place. We would like to thank the wonderful staff of De La Brooke Fox Hounds for this learning opportunity.
*BOARDING AVAILABLE AT LINDEN FARM IN LA PLATA:*
Full board, feed twice a day, daily turnout. 12×12 stalls with automatic water fountains, rubber mats on floor under sawdust. Stalls cleaned twice daily. Owner-provided supplements given at no extra cost. Blanketing included. Use of indoor arena, outside lighted jump ring, and access to trails. $450 per month.
- Two barns comprising 32 stalls, including 4 foaling stalls
- Well-lit outdoor arena
- Main barn has an indoor arena, a wash stall with hot and cold water for bathing and grooming and two well-equipped tack rooms
- 45-foot round pen
- 20-acre turn-out fields
- Easy access to trails
- Fenced paddocks
- Set of professional jumps from post and rail to coops and a wall
- We have 2 hauling trailers — one 9-horse complete with tack room, and one 3-horse complete with tack room. We offer reduced trailering fees for barn activities, but can also make special hauling arrangements